Children's Home Manager
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Children's Home Manager
This will be based at Foxgloves children's home in Bedford
Bedford Borough Council are seeking an experienced Children's Home Manager to deal with the overall management of the home in relation to the care and welfare of the young service users.
For this role you will -
, You will have overall management of the residential unit and its staff, ensuring that the unit is run in accordance with the Policies and Practice Guidelines of Bedford Borough Council, the Children's Act 1989, the Care Standards Act 2000, the Children's Homes Regulations 2001 and 2010 and the Children's homes: national minimum standards Develop, maintain and review the statement of purpose of the home annually, in accordance with the Children's Services Business Plan and National Minimum Standards, to provide positive life experiences to meet the identified needs of child.
, Work in partnership with key local stakeholders to ensure the delivery and development of high quality, flexible services for children with a disability in a residential setting.
Ensure the provision of a planned and stimulating environment to meet the social, emotional and physical needs of individual children, as specified in the statement of purpose.
Ensure that agreed care and other plans for children are carried through in accordance with the corporate decisions and to ensure other staff co-operate with such plans and contribute to reviews of the plan.
To make appropriate professional decisions about children in both an emergency and normal conditions.
Ensure that the building, its resources and equipment are fit for the purpose and properly maintained in accordance with the relevant Health and Safety and Care Standards legislation.
Maintain all necessary records relating to the building, its finances, resources, children and staff, within the legislative framework.
To be considered for this role you will need a professional qualification relevant to working with children (DipSW, NVQ care level 4 or equivalent) plus a management qualification (NVQ level 4 or equivalent).
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland