Principal Chemical Engineer, Huge International Company, Köln
This opportunity as Principal Chemical Engineer is with one of our clients in the Köln area of Germany who are one of the biggest chemicals and machinery companies worldwide, with a presence in every continent worldwide and operations in over 130 countries which allows their staff to travel extensively across their sites and gain international experience.
Working as the key driver for manufacturing process improvement in the team, you will be taking projects trhoughout the whole manufacturing chain, from inception to completion, so will be managing relationships with partners from R&D, Supply Chain, Procurement and Markeitng.
A large part of your role will be to convince and on-board internal stakeholders to your projects, so you will be networking and building relationships in the company across the EMEA region, allowing you to build and develop your own network and make yourself a highly recognisable name in the industry.
My client are a huge international company with over 50,000 staff worldwide that provide testing services, manufacturing equipment and energy efficient machinery to the Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical sectors.
With over 80 years of history, the company are very well established in the market so they have a strong brand name and image, ensuring that working for them will make you a desirable asset and candidate for other employers in the future.
- At least 6 years experience in Process Engineering
- Previous experience working in the Personal Care, Cosmetics, Home Care, or Chemical sector preferred
- Fluent English essential, German language skills preferred but not essential
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
For a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities send an up to date Microsoft Word copy of your CV to Arthur Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on: +49 892 109 3363 or in the UK on: +44207 940 2105
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics industries across Europe.
Having developed our brand presence in the Chemicals sector over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates expert knowledge in niche fields and industry leading recruitment service as a member of APSCo.
With have over 20 recruitment experts in niche market sectors including; R&D, Technical Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Chemical Engineer / Chemical Engineering / Process Engineer / Process Engineering / Chemicals Industry / Cosmetics / Personal Care / Detergents / Home Care / Agrochemicals / Manufacturing / Production / UK / Germany / English / German / Chemieingenieur / Verfahrensingenieur / Verfahrenstechnik / Chemische Industrie / Kosmetik / Körperpflege / Detergenzien / Hauspflege / Agrochemie / Produktion / UK / Deutschland / Englisch / Deutsch
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- MSL- New product! -Spain SE
- Technical Advisor – Crop Protection Products
- Electrical Installation Lecturer - Friendly Team
- French & Spanish Teacher - Excellent Progression
- Surgical Sales Specialist – Young, Driven Team!
- Business Teacher - Small Classes - Less Stress
- CRA - ti ripaghiamo per il tuo impegno
- Acoustic Consultant- Excellent clientele
- R&A – Social Worker – Stable Contract
- Support Worker – Hertfordshire – Small Service
- Associate Product Manager – Build Career in the UK
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH
- Support Worker – Hemel Hempstead – Small Service
- DA CRA A MSL - CAMBIA LA TUA VITA NEL TICINO!
- Broaden you scope with International Supply Chain Projects
- Regulatory Manager / Medical Devices / Emilia
- Commercial KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Project Manager for Unik Mulighet i Norge