Senior QA/QC scientist - Biotech
My client a innovative UK Biotech and devices company is currently in the midst of expansion, they are now looking for a QCA scientist to join the team.
The role is a cross between quality control and quality assurance, giving a lucky individual the chance to to gain a balanced experience between departments from within a blue chip name, adding value to any CV.
On a day to day basis you will be working in the Lab but on a project like basis for example QA activities, making sure everything is compliant with cGMP standards.
You will also represent the quality team at project team meetings and provide technical advice, be in contact with external contractors and attend external meetings.
In this position you will be responsible for scientists and associate scientists, giving you valuable team leading experience furthering you career.
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- cGMP experience
- Significant experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry and strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
As one of our biggest clients at the moment, I know that this is a great company to join and really a company who will invest in your progress and time with the company.
So if you want your work to be noticed, this is the company to join
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
KEY WORDS: QMS, Quality Management System,Biotech, biotechnology Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Compliance, CAPA, Medical Devices, German, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, GMP, Medical Device jobs, Ireland, Nonstop recruitment, Manufacturing, Engineering, process optimization, research and development, R&D.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist