Leaving Care Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker in Luton to work in a Children's Social Services Department.
This position will be based in a busy 16+ Team.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated qualified Social Workers within a 16+ Children's Team, who will be able to assess effectively and manage a fast paced work environment.
Complete professional assessments of need and risk in respect of service users and carers using the Department of Health and Luton Borough Council criteria for children in need and significant harm.
Taking the lead role and responsibility, you co-ordinate the multi agency approach to prevent and address child protection issues and children in need.
Undertake statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance relating to service users and carers
for example care proceedings, arrangements for adoption/permanency, risk assessments and investigations in relation to the protection of children.
Including arrangements for obtaining and carrying out Court Orders, attending court as the Council's representative and providing instruction to legal counsel.
Plan professional intervention using the appropriate available resources ensuring needs are met through negotiation and consultation with professional colleagues and service users
For this position, you must have -
, A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
It is desirable that you have 1+ years post qualifying experience within Children's Services.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland