EYFS Assistant Head Teacher - CPD
A wonderful, growing primary school in Lewisham is looking for an Assistant Head Teacher for a Janaury start.
You will specalise in either EYTS or KS1.
You will have the opportunity to coordinate either the EYFS across a growing school which is expanding from 2 form entry to 3 form entry.
One of the best things about this post is the progression on offer; with numbers increasing you will enjoy the chance to help the school grow and succeed in a leadership post that will involve both school improvement and class teaching responsibilities.
This is a unique chance to both enjoy your teaching and be involved in strategy and planning, helping to further your teaching career.
The school is currently ranked 'Good' on Ofsted, and is being run by a brilliant Head Teacher and SLT which is hoping to push the school onwards towards 'Outstanding.' The Head Teacher is passionate about helping to develop future leaders, and you will have the chance to learn from an excellent faculty to help further grow your own skillset and management techniques.
You will have the chance to bring your own leadership style to help push the school towards 'Outstanding.'
The school is in a great location, with excellent travel routes and less than 10 minutes walk from a tube station in Lewisham, making your commute easier, quicker and cheaper.
This post will be paid on the Inner London weighting Leadership scale.
The right candidate should be a qualified, experienced primary school teacher, either with leadership experience or experience as a phase leader.
You should be an EYTS specialist and able to start from January.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Edward Little on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@Nonstop-Education.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Teacher's wanted in Derbyshire - NQT, QTS, PGCE
- EU QP - Generic pharma
- Year 3 teacher required for Great Primary school, Hastings
- Secretary - International Healthcare Company -Part-time- Munich
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland