Manage The Department As Senior Ecologist
My client is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Ecologist to show their skills in not only management, but business development as well to ensure success for their growing ecology department.
With a huge reach across the market, this multi-disciplinary consultancy continuously provide excellent field and office opportunities for all of their employees and this is your chance to join them.
To apply, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Full CIEEM membership
- Class 2 Bat License
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Senior Ecologist
With a great choice in locations ranging from Oxford to Bristol, you will be able to choose where you want to stay for the next stage of your career.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide
- PE Teacher Wanted- New Sporting Facilities!
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby
- Service Manager - 12 month contract
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- Business Dev & Market Access_Challenges ?
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!