Manage The Department As Senior Ecologist
My client is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Ecologist to show their skills in not only management, but business development as well to ensure success for their growing ecology department.
With a huge reach across the market, this multi-disciplinary consultancy continuously provide excellent field and office opportunities for all of their employees and this is your chance to join them.
To apply, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Full CIEEM membership
- Class 2 Bat License
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Senior Ecologist
With a great choice in locations ranging from Oxford to Bristol, you will be able to choose where you want to stay for the next stage of your career.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm