Mental Health Staff Nurse - Low-Med Secure
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy team at their Low to Medium Secure multidisciplinary facility, based in spacious surroundings in the large New Town of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, the fastest-growing town in the UK by both population and economy.
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care.
This facility is dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing not just by offering an exemplary standard of services, but in particular by delivering programmes of care that are individually tailored to patients' needs.
This is a multidisciplinary and varied role, and patients will include: male & female patients with complex care needs and histories of offending, along with those who may have failed in previous placements.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and working conditions the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k - 28k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFS1202/22
- Posted: 2016-10-13 19:56:33 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Social Worker - Hospice / Palliative Care (22.5 hrs P/t)
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Trauma & Ortho Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) NICU Team Leader
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Diabetes Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Occupational Therapist P/T
- Hospital Pharmacist
- RGN - Infection Control & Tissue Viability - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Rotational (Enhanced salary)
- Clinical Service Manager - Urgent Care
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Medical Assessment Staff Nurse
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Surgical Assessment Staff Nurse
- Operating Theatre CSSD / Support Worker - Register for future roles
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Midwives - Register for Future Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Outpatients (Enhanced salary)
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Health Visitors - Register for Future Opportunities