Mental Health Staff Nurse - Low-Med Secure
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy team at their Low to Medium Secure multidisciplinary facility, based in spacious surroundings in the large New Town of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, the fastest-growing town in the UK by both population and economy.
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care.
This facility is dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing not just by offering an exemplary standard of services, but in particular by delivering programmes of care that are individually tailored to patients' needs.
This is a multidisciplinary and varied role, and patients will include: male & female patients with complex care needs and histories of offending, along with those who may have failed in previous placements.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and working conditions the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k - 28k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFS1202/22
- Posted: 2016-10-13 19:56:33 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner