NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Acute Stroke (Enhanced Band 5 salary)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Acute Stroke Unit at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside and leafy suburbs.
Enhanced Rates apply for this role
With financial priorities being as individual as we all are and especially at different times in our working life - this Trust is offering a unique choice of flexibility around your pension choices.
Opting out of the NHS Pension scheme and receiving what would have been the Trust’s employer contributions – this amounts to an additional 12.6% of your basic salary.
Band 5 Enhanced salary range: £24,662 - £32,038 / £14.95-£19.42 per hour
2).Joining a NEST pension scheme - which has lower 7.83% contributions
Band 5 NEST salary range: £23,624 - £30,691 / £14.32-£18.60 per hour
Those employees wishing to receive the full NMC Pension contributions are of course very welcome to do so.
Band 5 Standard (full pension contribution) salary range: £21,909 - £28,462 / £13.28-£17.25 per hour
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for) NMC registration.
A minimum of six months' appropriate clinical experience.
Graduate nurses able to demonstrate commitment, communication skills and a willingness to learn and adapt are welcome to apply.
This major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire provides care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
Comprising three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and close to the M1, offering easy access to central London by train, and to Luton Airport.
We are able to provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses reimbursed for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet completed registration with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£24.7k - 32k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSS509/S01
- Posted: 2016-10-13 20:03:44 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Deputy Physiotherapist Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Senior Physiotherapist: Outpatients
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (Band 6/7)
- Theatre Recovery Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse - Hospice
- Operating Theatre Practitioner
- Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Dialysis Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Cardiac Technologist - Echocardiography (Melbourne, Australia)
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Admissions Prevention (Guernsey)
- Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology (Guernsey)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Cardiac Transplant Unit
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner