NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Pre-Assessment Department at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside and leafy suburbs.
Our client is a major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire providing care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
It comprises three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and close to the M1, offering easy access to central London by train, and to Luton Airport.
The Trust also oversees a specialist cancer centre in Northwood, on the semi-rural fringe of Northwest London.
The successful candidate will be conscientious and caring, with previous experience of Pre-Assessment and a desire to get involved in service development.
This trust will provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses paid for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet registered with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale (£20,400) pending NMC registration.
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for- see above) NMC registration.
A minimum of two years' post-graduate experience in a Pre-Assessment setting.
To have completed a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
Salary £26,302 - £35,225 plus accommodation, relocation and full NHS Employee Benefits.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£26.3k - 35.2k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGP509/S11
- Posted: 2016-10-13 20:07:53 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner