NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse- Stroke Rehab
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Stroke Rehabilitation team at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub and New Town of Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
This trust will provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses paid for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet registered with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale (£20,400) pending NMC registration.
Our client is a major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire providing care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
It comprises three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and can offer quick and easy access to central London and Luton Airport.
The Trust also oversees a specialist cancer centre in Northwood, on the semi-rural fringe of Northwest London.
The Trust provides a hyper-acute stroke service, along with ongoing stroke management– including thrombolysis, investigation, assessment and rehabilitation.
This hospital also runs a daily rapid-access transient ischaemic attack (TIA) service and Stroke Prevention Clinic.
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for- see above) NMC registration.
A minimum of six months' post-graduate experience; graduate nurses able to demonstrate commitment, communication skills and a willingness to learn and adapt are welcome to apply.
Salary £21,692 - £28,180 plus accommodation, relocation and full NHS Employee Benefits.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£21.7k - 28.2k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSS226/S08
- Posted: 2016-10-13 20:08:23 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Hospital Radiographer
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward/Day Surgery
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities/Autism
- Dialysis Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Theatre Practitioner
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histology
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Deputy Physiotherapist Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Clinical Educator - Operating Theatres
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (Band 6/7)
- Theatre Recovery Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse - Hospice
- Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Senior Physiotherapist: Outpatients
- Operating Theatre Practitioner
- Clinical Practice Educator (Band 7) Acute
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Admissions Prevention (Guernsey)