NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced Band 6 salary)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Dialysis Unit at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside and leafy suburbs.
Enhanced Rates apply for this role
With financial priorities being as individual as we all are, and especially at different times in our working life - this Trust is offering a unique choice of flexibility around your pension choices.
Opting out of the NHS Pension scheme and receiving what would have been the Trust’s employer contributions – this amounts to an additional 12.6% of your basic salary.
Band 6 Enhanced salary range: £29,607 - £39,651 / £17.94-£24.03 per hour
2).Joining a NEST pension scheme - which has lower 7.83% contributions
Band 6 NEST salary range: £28,361 - £37,983 / £17.19-£23.02 per hour
Those employees wishing to receive the full NMC Pension contributions are of course very welcome to do so.
Band 6 Standard salary range: £26,302 - £34,876 / £15.94-£21.14 per hour
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for) NMC registration.
A minimum of two years relevant, appropriate clinical experience.
Completion of Mentorship qualification and experience in supervision of junior staff.
This major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire provides care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
Comprising three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and close to the M1, offering easy access to central London by train, and to Luton Airport.
We are able to provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses reimbursed for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet completed registration with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£29.6k - 39.7k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSR509/S13
- Posted: 2016-10-13 20:16:01 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Practice Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 7)
- Theatre Manager