Legal Secretary- All areas of Law
Are you a seeking an expert recruitment service where you will be offered valuable career advice? At people2people we pride ourselves on candidate care and helping each and every one of our candidates find which move is right for them or indeed whether the best decision is to remain with their current employer.
Each day will be different from the next, with duties including:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Compiling briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- Photocopying filing and faxing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with all levels of staff
- General administrative duties and much, much more!
6 months+ experience working as a Legal Secretary is a MUST.
Working Holiday makers with Legal experience encouraged to apply.
If you are friendly, adaptable and able to hit the ground running then APPLY NOW!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sam Palmer on 02 8270 9733.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator