LEGAL SECRETARY - PERSONAL INJURY - TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
This outstanding opportunity is working for a boutique law firm located in Liverpool.
Initially a 4 week assignment with the possibility of an extension, your role will see be working within a busy Personal Injury team.
The position will see you assisting a Senior Solicitor.
The responsibilities of the role will require you to:
- Type of documents using dictaphone
- Prepare briefs and letters
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Answer telephone calls
- Proof reading for documents
- All other administrative duties.
To be successful you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary (ideally within Personal Injury)
- Availability to start ASAP
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional presentation and communication
To apply, click the APPLY NOW button or for a confidential discussion, call Sam Palmer at people2people on 02 8270 9733
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator