CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST - START ASAP - SYDNEY CBD
This global law firm are seeking an experienced career Receptionist to join their busy practice! The firm have very low staff turnover due to their positive working environment.
Take part in monthly drinks, social club and many other benefits!
This busy and varied role will see you:
- Managing a busy switch board
- Preparing tea and coffee
- Greeting clients and answering queries
- Assisting with administrative tasks where required
- Managing meeting rooms and arranging catering
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Corporate Receptionist (within either Legal or professional services)
- Immaculate presentation
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines
Don't miss this rare opportunity to join an international and highly regarded firm, click the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation