The company are looking for a permanent Site Manager with substation/switch gear/transformer installation experience who will be working on electrical projects on behalf of the Company and will involve projects ranging from 11kv through to 132kV.
You will be responsible for managing the site and ensuring the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities, as well as achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
As the Site Manager you will be:
, Overseeing day to day works on site
, Managing all aspects of Health & Safety on site on a day to day basis
, Attending meetings with the client
, Organising and writing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
, Ordering short lead time materials i.e.
small power and lighting equipment, earthing materials and cable joints and terminations (assistance will be provided where necessary from the project manager)
, Reporting back daily/weekly to the projects manager and issuing weekly look ahead reports.
, Running day to day programmes and reports for the Project Manager to review
, Organising labour to its correct task
, Planning forth coming works and planning labour as required.
, Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, daily diary, weekly labour, plant, materials and goods returned, progress photographs, site inductions, and health and safety records
, Travel around the Midlands will be required
To be successful in the role of Site Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- CSCS Card up to date
- First Aid Certificate up to date
- CITB Supervisor Card
- SMSTS Certificate
- Proven record of management of staff and sub-contractors
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Risk Assessment Training
- Numerate and good IT skills
- Driving Licence
- Mechanical Excavators
- Manual handling training
- Use of hydraulically operated plant and equipment
- Signing, lighting & guarding for Supervisors
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18.50/hour (overtime available) + a fully expensed car and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Site Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now' button.
*PLEASE NOTE: The interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis