German Financial Accountant
A leading Commercial Company based in West London are due to be recruiting for a fluent speaking German Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant or hold an equivalent European Qualification.
You will also possess an excellent knowledge of JDE.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Ensure proper processing of daily transactions in the general ledger for all EMEA entities.
- Assist department managers with ensuring all purchase requisitions are reviewed for policy compliance and general ledger coding prior to entry into the accounting system.
- Responsible for timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for US, in accordance with closing schedule on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of lead schedules for month-end review.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all cash reconciliations at the end of each month.
- Responsible for month end accruals into general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Tax Department to provide information and guidance for VAT accruals and payments.
- Assist with analytical review of period results.
- Maintain highest level of user proficiency of JDE accounting system.
- Assist other team members with system or policy issues.
- Assist with requests from internal and external auditors.
- Assist with informational requests from Tax Department.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley key controls in areas of responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must meet monthly, quarterly and annual closing deadlines.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Person Specification -
- English and German to a high level of fluency(written and spoken)
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA or its equivalent within Europe ( QBE EU qualification)
- Demonstrable experience in financial reporting, preparation of statutory accounts, implementation of new accounting standards etc essential
- Experience in German GAAP, IFRS, and UK GAAP
- Proven track record and experience of JDE
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate at matrix levels, both written and verbal Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional teams and influence senior
- management within a market
- Ability to communicate & comprehend financial data in a relevant and concise way
- Self motivated and displays initiative in solving problems
- Ability to plan and manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel directly if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment on: 01895 202 360 / 01895 255 007 or email or Jigna.Mannell-
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Junior Auditor
- Intercompany Accountant German Speaking
- Intercompany Accountant Dutch Speaking
- Assistant Accountant
- Russian Speaking Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- German Speaking Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Group PMI Administrator Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper