Become an international Program Manager
Become an international program leader in Poland!
One of the most successful European biotech companies is looking for a dedicated and efficient program leader to oversea the development and production of their latest products.
In this position you will play a direct role in getting brand new biosimilars onto the European and American markets.
You will work in an international team directing operations both in Europe and in central Asia well and make sure operations are completed on time.
My client is looking for a good communicator who is eager to take on new challenges and responsibility.
You will also:
- Lead project management meetings including preparation of program status reports.
- Lead project teams and implement project specific processes within defined financial budget.
- Lead the project team objectives and processes including involvement in start planning and portfolio review processes
- Responsibility to align x-portfolio activities and to align with line function heads on resource planning and deliverables.
Facilitate x-functional discussions.
- Supervising the process of creating and implementing protocols, reports, methods, procedures and other documents required by internal rules and procedures.
- Masters or Ph.
Degree in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years of project management experience including leading development cross functional teams
- Experience of working in a biotech sector, preferably in the area of development, production or clinical.
- Result oriented team player and good motivator with business sense and understanding of commercial urgency
- Very good organizational and managerial skills with ability to influence others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to senior management (Fluency in English written & spoken)
Send an application to J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com quoting the reference JH144512.1, or give call us on +0049 0921 093363 ASAP!
Not for you? No worries, but if you know think you know someone who would love this job, tell us about them and we will send you a small gift to show our gratitude.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium