Hospital Social Worker - South East England
Adult Social Worker - Hospital Integrated Discharge Team (HID) - South East England
London - Salary up to £33,000
We are currently recruiting for permanent Adult Social Workers.
The posts based within the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team (HID) within a South East England Authority
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you'll assess the service user's needs (and that of their carer), to come up with a creative, yet practical, programme that will enhance their quality of life.
This post will be primarily based in the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team with the main role being to assess the needs of service users in hospital in order to facilitate a safe discharge.
This requires the ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining the highest professional standards.
There may be opportunities to work in other Adult Social Care Teams within Bexley as part of a rotation scheme.
To Apply you must meet the following criteria -
- Qualified Social Worker with a current HCPC registration.
- Adult Social Care experience as a Social Worker of at least 1 years post qualification.
- Relevant and sound knowledge of Personalisation and SDS.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attend a full 3 week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are provided with a personal performance plan to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
- A local government pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
- Full access to a range of other benefits please see the Staff benefits link for further information.
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 01189485555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire