Senior Practitioner in Family Support Team
Take the next step in your career today
Our client is currently looking for experienced social workers or senior practitioners to join their Family Support Team.
The successful candidate will benefit from a supportive and family focused working environment as the client provides a tailored induction to the role along with flexibility on working hours.
The client has a good Ofsted rating meaning you will be a well managed environment and feel relaxed and comfortable in your new position.
Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary of £36k-£39k per annum
- Golden ‘Hello' of £3500 plus up to £8,000 relocation package for those looking to relocate
- A range of discounts on retailers, travel, insurance and eating out
- A competitive pension scheme
- Activities to support health and wellbeing including an Employee Assistance Programme, mindfulness and resilience training, yoga and music classes in some buildings and even a council choir for staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of their own cases and provide support to more junior QSW.
To be successful you must have extensive experience as a QSW, ideally with previous experience in working in Child Protection with court work, although candidates with experience in Looked After Children would also be considered.
You will also need to have some experience mentoring students or NQSWs.
You must also have a valid HCPC and DBS check along with good references.
So if you are looking to take the next step forward in your career please contact us before the 12th of October on 0207 940 2100 or email josephine at j.hodge@nonstop care.com.
Please include a copy of your CV as a Word Document.
Non Stop Care is a specialist recruitment agency that prides itself on providing a niche and personable service.
If you know someone who may be interested in joining our team please get them to contact us, we offer a £200 voucher if your referral places with us
LCTP CP Child Protection Looked After Children Senior Practitioner Senior Social Work Consultant social work Family Support Safe Guarding Court work Children In Need CIN Oxfordshire Oxford Swindon Reading Manager Social Work
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success
- Maths Teacher Needed for Immediate Start at Successful College
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Senior Registrations Specialist - Dynamic Role - Barca
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Stufo di lavorare come semplice agente? Area Manager
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- SENIOR PV SCIENTIST LONDON- 3 MONTHS CONT
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- QSW - Adoption - South East England - Great Team
- Technical Trainer - Brussels
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Design Engineer - OEM - Start up - Perm - Rapid Progression
- Registered Manager – Windsor – Supportive Team
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Acoustic Engineer- Long Term Goals- Unique Sales
- Registered Manager–Berkshire–Supportive Management
- Sr Project Engineer - Use your Project Management skills!