Security Systems - Project Engineer - London/Kent
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Small Works Project Engineer.
You will be responsible for the management of multiple projects at any time.
The ideal candidate will have obtained experience in project management and possess the abilities to resolve the majority of issues arising on projects without the intervention from more senior members of the company.
You will also possess the skills to engineer all aspects of projects in terms of cost control, site surveying and technical, resource planning and programming, communications - both written and verbal, problem solving, procurement of material and labour and co-ordination with the client and on site personnel.
Salary is approx £35K plus vehicle.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - UK
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Worcestershire / Warwickshire
- Water Treatment Service Technician - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
- UPS Service Engineer - South East
- Senior Audio Visual / AV Service Engineer - South East
- Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA - South East
- AV / VC Pre-Sales Engineer - Greater Manchester
- Water Treatment Service Technician - Home Counties
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - London / Home Counties
- Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Hampshire
- Account Manager - UPS / Power Electronics
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant - Midlands
- Audio Visual Pre-Sales Engineer - 30-33k basic + benefits
- Water Treatment Service Technician - North West
- Business Development Sales / Account Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Treatment Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hot Tub & Spa Install Engineer - U.K Roles