Security Systems - Project Engineer - London/Kent
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Small Works Project Engineer.
You will be responsible for the management of multiple projects at any time.
The ideal candidate will have obtained experience in project management and possess the abilities to resolve the majority of issues arising on projects without the intervention from more senior members of the company.
You will also possess the skills to engineer all aspects of projects in terms of cost control, site surveying and technical, resource planning and programming, communications - both written and verbal, problem solving, procurement of material and labour and co-ordination with the client and on site personnel.
Salary is approx £35K plus vehicle.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer - Surrey
- CCTV and Intruder Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Sales Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire and Security Sales Manager - London
- Legionella Risk Assessor 25k-30k + Car Berkshire
- Water Treatment Eng/Risk Assessor 25k-30k+van Midlands
- Water Treatment Engineer 24k-30k+o/t+van SE London/Kent
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Glasgow - 18-22k
- Environmental Services Team Leader 25k-28k+Vehicle Dartford
- Water Hygiene Technician 23k-27k+o/t+vehicle M25/London
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Cantebury
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - St Leonards-on-Sea
- Nursing Home Manager - Skelmersdale
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Brighton
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Taunton
- Care Home Manager - Epping
- UPS Service Engineer - Midlands & North