Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Birmingham, and they are seeking a Clinical Services Manager - Imaging to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department
- An outstanding and experienced natural leader who is also a team player
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead motivates, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives
- A confident decision maker who can make sound business decisions
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used
- Strategic awareness with an ability to understand the commercial perspective of healthcare delivery
- Diplomacy skills to enhance client, customer and supplier relations
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry