Business Continuity Manager
Business Continuity Manager needed ASAP!
Our fantastic client based in Watford are currently recruiting for a Business Continuity Manager to join their fun and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage the enhancement of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme and to review and update the Business Impact Analyses, Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery and Incident Management Plans.
Our client have a fantastic team culture and will be looking for someone who is enthusiastic and works well with others.
- Lead and manage the maintinance of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and strategy which is line with industry best practice, is appropriate for the company risk profile/appetite
- Ensure that the organisation has a fit for purpose Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- To understand and translate the Business Continuity requirements imposed by the Regulator
- To utilise Business Impact Analyses, and other methodologies, to identify the business critical activities that require additional risk assessment and development of protection and recovery solutions
- To provide continuing assurance over the performance of the Business Continuity plans through a programme of annual exercises, regular maintenance, and internal and independent review
- To actively build and embed a Business Continuity culture
- Co-ordinate the Business Continuity Management programme to ensure a consistent approach across the different business activities and operations
- To manage the Business Continuity Steering Group meetings including creation of relevant documentation, tracking of actions, etc.
We are looking for professionals with the following:
- Significant previous business continuity management experience and a good understanding of business continuity management programmes
- BCI Qualification to at least Associate Member
- Experience in project management and business continuity management (from incident management, business impact analysis, recovery plans and crisis management)
- Personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve themselves
- Excellent communication both in writing and face to face
- Uses time effectively and efficiently to manage a broad range of activities.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator
- QA Document Coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Senior HR Advisor - Fixed term 12 month contract
- Commincations and Marketing Graduate
- HR Advisor
- HR Administrator