Automotive Engineering Manager - Norfolk - £35K
My client are a well established specialist Automotive company that are currently seeking an experienced Automotive Engineering Manager in Norfolk.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
, To provide engineering support, technical support, product design support, and work instructions for the sale and manufacture of the companies.
This includes ensuring legal compliance with whole vehicle type approval legislation and the ATP scheme.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
, To be an active member of the management team.
, Attend a monthly management review.
That will include design strategy for new vehicle types, production method/s review and production efficiencies.
, Design and production risk management
, Understand and help implement the Company's policies for health and safety, quality assurance, anti-bribery and human resources
, Understand current and future vehicle technical information relevant to the client, through OEM technical support or other portals
, Assess new model introduction and design requirements.
, Work with OEM's to ensure the business gets technical support, design vehicle chassis if required at the earliest opportunity to reduce loose of production due to design change.
, Keep up to date with new developments in the industry to ensure that company products remain competitive.
, Providing works instructions and drawings to Production where needed
, Ensure all Patents are current
, Ensure all ATP approvals are current
, Work with Sales to retain OEM preferred status or relevant accreditations
, Type approval/Enhancement Scheme compliance and processing necessary documents.
Salary for the role is £35K.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - UK
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Worcestershire / Warwickshire
- Water Treatment Service Technician - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
- UPS Service Engineer - South East
- Senior Audio Visual / AV Service Engineer - South East
- Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA - South East
- AV / VC Pre-Sales Engineer - Greater Manchester
- Water Treatment Service Technician - Home Counties
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - London / Home Counties
- Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Hampshire
- Account Manager - UPS / Power Electronics
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant - Midlands
- Audio Visual Pre-Sales Engineer - 30-33k basic + benefits
- Water Treatment Service Technician - North West
- Business Development Sales / Account Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Treatment Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hot Tub & Spa Install Engineer - U.K Roles