Allocations Assistant - FMCG
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an Allocation Assistant to join a well established company within the FMCG sector, for a 6 month contract within Maidstone.
, Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are being followed as required
, Ensuring that all produce being processed and dispatched to customers meets their quality expectations and written specifications
, Liaise with Sales, Technical and Procurement team as required
, To support the Packhouse Manager and QA Manager where required.
, Other ad hoc duties as required
, Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within FMCG.
, Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
, Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
, Well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
, Good interpersonal skills and well-developed leadership and management skills
, Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
, Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
, Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
, Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk-aware approach
, Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
, Very good organisational skills
, Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd.
Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative