Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
Our client, a leading organisation across their sector has embarked on a corporate BI transformation to drive more insightful and analytical information across their organisationsal KPI's.
To assist with this programme, our client is urgently looking for a Tableau Developer to help with implementing fit for purpose visualisation capability across their major divisions.
The Tableau BI Developer must have a strong understanding of the design, development and deployment of business intelligence systems and large scale data warehouses using BI tools and commercial database platforms like SQL Server or MySQL.
The key activities and accountabilities for this project are as follows:
- Assist in the planning and delivering of Business Intelligence implementation projects.
- Hands-on development of rich and complex information dashboards, reports and visualizations using Tableau software
- Develop innovative ideas and solutions to business problems utilizing analytical and critical thinking
- Apply conceptualized and creative-thinking expertise toward possible reporting solutions or alternatives
- Prepare and present design and architectural concepts and recommendations to the business
- Transform business needs and requirements into design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards and visualizations
- Create project reports and documentation in line with group governance
Key skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology with a technical background
- 3+ years of experience in creating business intelligence solutions
- 2+ years of experience in developing Tableau based business intelligence systems and large scale data warehouses
- Must have strong Tableau and database skills (Specifically SQL Server OR MYSql)
- Must have strong understanding and experience with data warehouses and database platforms
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a large scale initiative in a greenfield environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to deliver this project then please submit your application asap.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation
- SEO Copywriter, Content executive - Internship £1000 per month