Store Assistant - FMCG
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Store Assistant to join a well-established company within the FMCG sector based in Maidstone.
Your role will be to assist in the general running of the Stores Department at and contribute to the overall success of the company.
, Create and maintain the templates we use for printing onto the products we supply on our IT system (labels and film).
Keep the printing database updated and maintained.
(The system we use is Dataguard - training will be provided).
, Provide telephone support to growers as required.
, Picking and packing label orders and create documentation to accompany goods.
, Sell orders on our IT system.
, Dispatch orders using our nominated courier IT system.
, Monitor stocks, and replenish stock when required.
, Checking goods on arrival, and receiving them on our IT system.
, Unloading and loading vehicles using a forklift.
, Keep the warehouse clean and tidy.
, Print sample labels when required.
, Any other duties assigned by the Stores Supervisor to meet the needs of the business.
, Provide weekend ‘on call' cover on a rota basis.
From June to September some Saturday work will be required.
, Experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the FMCG industry.
, The ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries.
, Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees and customers.
, Good IT skills including Word, Access and Excel.
, Good time management and organisational skills.
, The ability to prioritise and multitask.
, Forklift driving experience (training will be provided).
, Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
, Flexibility around working hours.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager