Consultant Nurse - RNLD
£55,000 - £60,000 Per annum
40 hours per week
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified RNLD to work as Consultant Nurse in Thorrington, Essex.
In your role you will be a key member of the multidisciplinary team and report into the Director of Nursing & Governance.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, with a real drive to deliver the highest calibre of nursing leadership, clinical governance and patient safety.
Our client is a nationwide provider of services to adults and adolescents with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs and they require a Staff Nurse for their independent hospital near West Heath in south Birmingham.
- RNLD qualified
- Educated to Master level in clinical practice/First Degree in clinical practice plus post graduate qualification.
- Must be a driver with a valid UK licence
- Car allowance
- Access to retailer discount scheme
- Life cover at 1 x annual salary
- Personal development opportunities
- Relocation package (optional)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or quires or call Martyn Cahill - 0151 545 5336.
Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and a member of the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch within 24 hours, excluding weekends.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights