Physiotherapist -Band 6 - Community Rehab Team
Physiotherapist -Band 6 - Community Rehab Team - Southend on Sea , Essex - £22- £24 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 physiotherapist specialising in community rehabilitation for a community healthcare trust in Southend on Sea, south Essex.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience as an autonomous practitioner with experience of community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions.
The ideal physiotherapist will be a team player who can work within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team, including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Rehabilitation Assistants.
The team predominately treat patients within their own home or in community clinics.
Use of a car and driving licence and business insurance is essential.
The role is required from as soon as possible for at least 3 months.
Benefits of the role as a Community Physiotherapist:
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Picturesque seaside location
- Community rehab based work
"Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Community Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment of respiratory conditions
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk.
The Community Physiotherapist will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Radiographer - Band 7 - NHS / Private Hospitals – London
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Rehabilitation
- Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Senior Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support Team - North London
- Scrub Practitioner - ENT Lead - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical ward - Hospital
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Shropshire - £23.16ph
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Day surgery - Hospital
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset-
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31 per hour based
- Ward Nurse Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Hospital
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Team Leader / Head of Care (RGN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working
- Practice Nurse - RGN - Acute Mental Health Hospitals
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant