Electro/ Mechanical Fitter
Electro/ Mechanical Fitter required for a leading engineering organisation in the west Sussex region.
The successful candidate will be working in the machinery build team working on mechanical assembly of a variety of machinery from engineering drawings
Working on sub-assemblies, mechanical modifications, and on site installations with my client's customers
You will be responsible for developing the client's expertise in mechanical engineering techniques
You must come from an engineering environment and have a huge amount of mechanical fitting skills; you will also be required to have assembly skills.
You will be expected to read and interpret engineering drawings, product drawings and geometric tolerance.
Ideally you will be able to operate machine tools including lathes, milling machines, band saws, grinders and hand tools as appropriate.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Fitter Machinists
- Mechanical Technician
- Machine Fitter
- Mechanical Build Technicians
- Steel Erector
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager