Our client is looking for Web Developer to join their Development Team.
You will be working on large and exciting web application projects in an excellent team with a good chance of career progression.
The right candidate will a proven commercial experience as a Web Developer with the knowledge of the skills below:
- Good programming knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS
- Responsive web design
- UI / UX
- Web design skills (Photoshop etc.)
This role requires a very dedicated and passionate candidate with a strong team ethos.
Our client is very supportive, providing training and support and when required.
Please forward your application and CV in word format and one of our consultants will call you to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- IT Support Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- EDM Executive
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- Solution Architect
- B2B Software Product Manager
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- IT Support Administrator
- Reporting Analyst (Google Analytics)
- Web Developer (PHP, HTML & CSS)
- C# and ASP.NET Developer
- Electronics Engineer (Hardware Design)