Our client is looking for Web Developer to join their Development Team.
You will be working on large and exciting web application projects in an excellent team with a good chance of career progression.
The right candidate will a proven commercial experience as a Web Developer with the knowledge of the skills below:
- Good programming knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS
- Responsive web design
- UI / UX
- Web design skills (Photoshop etc.)
This role requires a very dedicated and passionate candidate with a strong team ethos.
Our client is very supportive, providing training and support and when required.
Please forward your application and CV in word format and one of our consultants will call you to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Service Transition Manager
- SEO Executive
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Software Developer (C#, .NET)
- Senior Test Analyst
- .NET Developer
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Lead C#.NET Developer
- IT 1st Line Support Analyst
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Software Developer (C#, MVC, RESTful)
- Python / Django Application Developer
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Software Development Manager (Product development)
- IT Application Support Engineer
- Solution Architect