Python / Django Application Developer
Our client is looking for a Python / Django Application Developer to work on exiting new projects.
The right candidate will have proven experience developing in Python with Django experience.
This is a very exciting time to be joining our client/customer - they are involved in some extremely interesting development project and are offering an exciting opportunity in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
To apply you must have Python / Django experience.
other useful skills include:
- Design of User Interfaces (UI & UX)
- Front-end and Back-end Design & Development
- Developing web based platforms
- HTML 5
- Responsive Design
To be considered for this opportunity please forward me an up-to-date CV (in word format) and a consultant will call you back as soon as possible to go the opportunity.
CSS, UI, UX, HTML, CSS, Front-end, Frontend, Back-end, Backend.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- IT Support Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- EDM Executive
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- Solution Architect
- B2B Software Product Manager
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- IT Support Administrator
- Reporting Analyst (Google Analytics)
- Web Developer (PHP, HTML & CSS)
- C# and ASP.NET Developer
- Electronics Engineer (Hardware Design)