QA/RA Engineer - Imaging Technology
We are looking for a QA-Engineer with a strong technical background.
The company is a young and driven company in the field of MRI technology.
They have developed completely new ways to manipulate the pathway of the MRI to create better targeted results.
With one product on the market and more in the pipeline they are starting to reach their point of acceleration and are looking to expand their team.
You will mainly be responsible for the maintenance of the current QMS as the product is already CE and FDA approved.
However for the upcoming products you will have the task to develop all protocols and quality related matters.
We are open to experienced QA professionals as well as young people at the start of their career that still need some extra support before being able to independently develop and implement the QMS.
The base requirements are a good knowledge of QA ISO13485 and FDA , Regulatory Affairs and a strong engineering background (electronic and mechanical).
The company offers a part-time position for 2 days a week, with the possibility of expanding this to 3-4 days as sales engineer, if you have the appropriate technical knowledge.
You will receive the necessary training to become the main responsible person of all matters quality related.
Are you ready to take a jump on the career ladder? Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Engineer, Kwaliteit, ISO 13485, 93/42/EEC, EN 60601, 21 CFR 820, software design, X-Ray, Laser, Incubator, Hearing Aids, Monitors, Ventilators, AIMD, 90/385/EEC, QMS, Quality Management Systems, Kwaliteitssysteem, Risk Management, R&D, Research and Development, Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Netherlands, Nederland, International.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School