Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission.
(Realistic OTE year one £35-40k/year two £50-60k)
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning company based in Manchester City centre.
Driven by our success we are currently recruiting forward thinking and ambitious graduates to join our successful and motivated team.
We have forecasted further aggressive growth for this year and working for us means you can benefit from our award winning reputation.
Rewards you can benefit from with Liquid Personnel
, Uncapped commission.
Achievable OTE's: year 1 £35-40k, year 2 £50-60k and year 3 £70k +
, Outstanding In House Training Scheme to assist you with your success.
, 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
, Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
, Twice yearly exotic company holidays.
, Free gym membership.
, Discounted City Centre parking.
, Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants.
, Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
The Role of a Recruiter
, Partaking in our in-house training and development programme led by highly skilled successful consultants.
, Use excellent communication skills to create and maintain relationships at all levels- both face to face and over the phone
, Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and your own work load.
, Be responsible for the growth and development of your candidates and clients
, Headhunting for A
* candidates via various sources
, Generating new business through business development
, Ideally have previous experience in a target driven environment.
, Be an excellent communicator at all levels.
, Remain professional, efficient and punctual in all situations.
, The drive and determination to meet and surpass targets, with the ability to grow and succeed within your own role.
, Have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
, Possess a polished, and professional business manner.
, Be goal and figure orientated.
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work, healthcare and allied health recruitment consultancy.
We are among the largest providers of agency workers to the UK social work sector and rank among the nation's fastest growing companies.
We believe that our working culture plays a massive role in our continued success as our consultants benefit from being part of a lively but demanding sales environment.
, Holders of Investors in People Status since 2007
, Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
, Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 & 2016
, Great Manchester Fastest 50 2016
, Recruiter Fastest 50 2016
, 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital