Nursing Home Manager
Clayton Recruitment's specialist Nursing Division is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursing Home Manager for our clients medium to large sized Nursing Home situated in Winsford.
This home caters for Dementia and general old age and is offering a salary of £40,000 - £43,000 dependent on experience.
As the Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking the operational lead for the home - leading, motivating and developing the staff team
- Ensuring that Clinical and social quality and financial targets are met/ exceeded
- Ensuring that the home is fully compliant with CQC regulations
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members, supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills.
- Promoting and marketing the home and ensuring the homes excellent reputation is maintained.
- To implement and ensure that the requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety are adhered to and that the Company's policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation and that they are reviewed on a regular basis
- To actively promote the home and maintain full occupancy, and to discuss marketing opportunities to further enhance the homes occupancy.
To be considered you must have a minimum of two years experience in Home Management.
You will an effective communicator with the essential experience of CQC compliance, managing budgets and the development of your staff team.
Our client can consider candidates without a nursing pin for this role.
For more information and the opportunity of an immediate interview please contact Dannie on 01772 259121 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the role for you? The Clayton Group recruit for a broad range of private sector nursing homes and hospitals placing Nurses of all disciplines, Deputy Managers, Clinical Leads, Home and Service Managers and much more.
Call our Nursing Division today on 01772 259121 to discuss your individual experience and requirements.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent for the best opportunities.
We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active and passive candidates and clients.
This coupled with market leading search systems and extensive talent networks, our specialist recruitment teams can deploy swift and targeted access to thousands of candidates and clients across all disciplines within a commercial business.
Clayton Recruitment is now recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients and candidates ranging from small & medium sized enterprises to larger blue chip and global organisations
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Welder / Fabricator
- RGN or RMN early onset Dementia Service
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse nights
- Night Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Assembly Operative - Electronics
- Sales Administrator
- Tool Maker
- Logistics/Export Administrator
- Part Time Accounts Processing / Bookkeeper
- Payroll Administrator - 6 month FTC
- STAFF NURSE (RMN), CAMHS, WISBECH
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager