Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
Are you an experienced reward professional?
Do you have experience working with auto-enrolment?
Can you manage and deliver annual salary reviews for an organisation?
Williams Kent is currently working with a key client to recruit for a Reward Specialist .
The role will be responsible for all operational aspects of reward and supporting the senior HR leadership team with elements of reward strategy.
This is a good opportunity for a dedicated reward professional to take ownership of operational reward activities as part of an ever changing organisation.
Operational reward lead, playing a key part in the delivery of annual salary review processes.
Be responsible for any changes to benefits providers and pensions queries such as auto-enrolment.
Take ownership of benchmarking activities to ensure employee packages remain competitive against the external market.
Previous experience delivering annual reward activities and covering all aspects of compensation and benefits.
Ability to work off your own initiative as well cooperating as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with all levels of the business
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or for more information, please call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus