Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
Are you an experienced reward professional looking for your next challenge?
Do you have ability to liaise with all levels of a business and influence senior stakeholders?
Can you manage and deliver annual Reward Processes, whilst providing guidance to a small team?
Williams Kent is currently working with a key client to recruit for a Reward Manager .
The role will be responsible for all operational aspects of reward and supporting the senior HR leadership team with elements of reward strategy.
This is a good opportunity for a dedicated reward professional to take ownership of operational reward activities as part of an ever changing organisation.
, Manage the operational delivery of annual salary and bonus review processes.
Looking to play a key part in benchmarking of roles and packages against internal and external markets.
, Manage the improvement and evolution of the benefits offering, liaising with providers and systems providers, ensuring ongoing improvements.
, Support the delivery of a number of ad-hoc projects as required, whether focussed in pensions, payroll, executive reward or gender pay reporting.
, Background working as a Reward Manager, having experience of providing line management.
, Excellent analytical ability and confidence to manipulate large data sets.
, Confident communicator and able to influence senior stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or for more information call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- HRIS Specialist, £40K, Newbury
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst