Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
Senior Support Analyst paying up to £45k is required by a global financial Company from their UK HQ near Charing Cross.
The Company who have successfully established themselves within the top 100 companies within the US and have a global asset portfolio of over $5billion.
Due to expansion, this is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Analyst to join at an extremely busy period to provide support to the IT infrastructure whilst minimising interruptions to daily business by taking a pro-active and self-motivated approach.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced, corporate, yet friendly, environment and will thrive on the challenge of building strong working relationships with colleagues across the business and their networks of offices.
Windows Server 2008
Server installation and configuration
Implementing of new projects (i.e.
upgrading of infrastructure equipment)
The role is initially offend on a 6 month fixed term contract with a view of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a pro-rata salary of up to £45k and after a probation period can take advantage of the fantastic benefits.
If you would like to become a part of a global organisation, play an integral role in ensuring the daily business runs as smooth as possible and you have the required skill set as detailed - then click the apply now function.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- Oracle DBA 12c Goldengate Dataguard Vormetric OES TDE Slough C£
- Application Support; Linux; Holborn; £37k + benefits
- DevOps Engineer; Liverpool St; up to £60k
- IT Support Analyst; Active Directory; VMWare Cambridge to £30k
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k
- IT Support Officer; Win/Mac; Waterloo; £27k + bens