Science Writer - Healthcare Advertising
Science Writer - Healthcare Advertising
Our client is a digital healthcare communications agency that has experienced rapid growth over the past three years as the result of hard work and innovative software solutions.
Part of this growth will involve new additions to the writing team and as such we are seeking experienced copywriters with a background in the pharmaceutical industry to join this burgeoning digital agency and share in the rewards of their ongoing success.
If you were to be successful with your application you would be join one of the company's two core writing teams, initially shadowing an established copywriter to get a feel for the agency's clients and ongoing projects.
Once settled you will be given your own projects and will start to become more involved in the wider agency.
You can expect to contribute to business development activities and may start to work more closely with clients, assisting the client services team in developing strong, mutually-beneficial bonds to ensure repeat business opportunities.
As mentioned above, this agency has experienced very strong growth and is continuing this upward trend, so it is reasonable to expect changes for internal progression.
Based in a desirable and relevant section of Central London, you'll be working for a trend-setting agency in one of the most bustling and exciting parts of the city.
To be considered for this role it will be necessary to have experience of working with a medical communications agency or similar.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact George Watson on +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or by e-mail (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK