QA Specialist with R&D background
For an international company we are looking for a QA specialist with a strong R&D background.
If you are a pro in recognizing weaknesses and failures in any R&D environment for medical devices than this job is cut out for you!
The company is growing very fast and is therefore looking for new members to strengthen their success formula.
You will work in the Dutch as well as international market and will get the chance to travel around the world and meet different cultures.
Within the company there are a lot of options to develop your career and you will gain amazing professional experience that will improve your career perspective as well.
In this position you will spend a lot of time on various R&D sites where you will monitor and then provide consultative advice to improve the quality standards for your client.
At the same time you will get the chance to grow your business development skills and built your own client base.
Your have great flexibility to make your own program and there is space to work from home as well.
You will receive intensive training to make you an absolute connoisseur in all the national and international regulations for medical devices.
Furthermore you will be able to attend workshops, conferences and other relevant events to keep your knowledge up to date and relevant.
There is no better place to broaden your experience and become a real QA pro!
Do you have a strong R&D and QA background? And do you have experience with electronical medical devices and medical software? You will have to speak fluently Dutch and English and have great communication skills.
Also the position requires a strong and self-assured personality as well as the willingness to travel.
The company offers you an attractive base salary from € 3.000 to € 5.000 per month, a bonus arrangement and many trainings and certifications.
Do you want to embark on an amazing journey? Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, QA, QA Manager, QA Engineer, RAQA, QMS, Quality Management System, FDA, CE Marking, ISO 13485, Validation, Six Sigma, Project Management, Risk Management, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, High Tech Campus, Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Netherlands, Nederland, Holland, Kwaliteit, Capa, Auditing, Auditor, Travel, Regulatory Affairs, RAF, CE Marking.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School