Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
Are you an SC cleared IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer for an exciting cloud-based software solutions company.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge plans for growth and many opportunities for your continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, UK government security cleared to SC level.
, At least 3 years hands-on experience with Cisco networking equipment.
, Cisco ASA firewalls.
, VMware 5.5/6.0.
, Windows Server 2012/2012R2.
, Hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, MS Hyper-V, etc).
, Windows Servers installation and administration experience.
*NIX install and administration experience (Linux, FreeBSD, etc).
, Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, Check MK, etc).
, Experience with issue-tracking systems.
, Discipline to accurately document the entire workflow.
, Basic hardware skills (upgrading, replacing modules, cabling, etc).
, Fluent English with the ability to understand and guide remote counter-parties.
, Industry standard security certifications (Cisco, CompTIA, SANS).
, Experience with corporate SAN solutions (FC, iSCSI, etc).
, Hands-on VoIP experience (SIP with Asterisk; Cisco CME, etc).
, Solaris SPARC and x86 administration experience.
As an Infrastructure Support Engineer at this level, you will be responsible for the maintenance and planning of the company wide infrastructure including outposts in data centres and network links with associated companies overseas.
As such you MUST be SC cleared and have several years experience in managing networks in a similar environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a long established software solutions provider that specialise in cloud-based enterprise applications.
They enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
They work with some of the biggest and best known brands in investment banks, central banks, Government, defense, manufacturing, healthcare and more.
They work with a variety of clients and the latest technologies to enter the market so the office environment is one of creativity, passion for tech and dedicated employees.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £65k, depending on experience.
The company offers a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme, private health insurance and gym membership to name just a few benefits!
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k