Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist- Child & Adolescence (CAMHS)
Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist- General Adults
(12 Locum contract or Substantive)
£37,176-£69,325 + relocation assistance + Tier 2 Visa + training and career progression
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting to multiple Specialty Doctors in Adult Psychiatry in the Lancashire area.
The North of England is renowned for its bustling cities, beautiful national parks and fantastic coast lines.
The successful candidate will enjoy this fantastic career opportunity along with the pleasure of a great quality of life.
This is due to housing and accommodation in the North of England being much cheaper than in the South of England.
Northern England has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience.
Combined with low cost of living the region is quickly becoming one of the most attractive areas to work in the United Kingdom.
The Foundation trust is one of the UK’s leading Mental Health NHS Trust.
They have innovative ways of working.
This modern process and reconfiguration of psychiatric services provides patient centred, comprehensive, user friendly and fluid service.
My client offers state of the heart working facilities and can offer thorough inductions to the NHS system, and support in adapting to your new working environment.
As a Specialty Doctor you will be expected to have a wealth of experience in General Adult Psychiatry along with some leadership and strong organisational skills.
The successful candidates will receive excellent salaries, benefit packages, training and development and an achievable as well as a defined career path moving forward.
To be eligible for the positions above you must be registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
For further information, or discuss possible career paths for you in the UK, please contact Jo Simpson on +44(0)113 233 8200.
Alternatively hit APPLY below.
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them.
You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed her probation.
- Start: 14/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£37176 to Â£69325 Per: annum Benefits: Relocation £, +Train
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Joanne Simpson
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SPCAMHSLON3
- Posted: 2016-10-14 16:49:04 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse