Nurse Practitioner, Staines
Nurse Practitioner, Staines
Up to Full-Time hours available
Salary: Band 8a-b DOE
Annual Leave: 5-6 weeks + BH
Essential Skills: Independent Prescriber, Minor Illness, Autonomous Working, Triage, Chronic Disease Management (not essential)
Chase Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse Practitioner, to join a friendly and forward thinking team in a GP centre near Staines upon Thames.
Based in a lovely area, this friendly and approachable GP centre has a solid clinical, management and administrative team and is looking forward to having a new team member.
They offer a brilliant post to the successful candidate, with great local schools and in an easily accessible area.
Other Benefits on offer:
o NHS Pension
o Continuous service agreements will be considered for long serving Nurses
o Medical Indemnity Provided
o Sick/Absence package
o Further training and progression is encouraged
o Onsite Parking
Offering some fantastic benefits (above) this centre is somewhere that as a Nurse Practitioner, you'll be keen to secure a post at as it's a sought after medical centre.
If you're interested in this post, then call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on 0114 275 7421 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote Job Reference: RW-ANP-STAINES
If you're interested in locum or contract work instead, then as a the leading specialist in primary care agency work, Chase Medical will help you to secure those extra few shifts you're looking for (or a completely new placement) with ease, and in your local area!
We pay our Nurse Practitioners between £35 and £60 per hour (including holiday pay) for our locum work.
There's no minimum number of hours required to work and you can book shifts up to 12 months in advance!
Registering your interest is quick, easy and FREE.
So give Rebecca a call today!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 38000-55000 Per Annum Competitive & Negotiable - Depende
- Location: Staines, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Wake
- Tel: 0114 275 7421
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RW-ANP-STAINES
- Posted: 2016-10-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London
- Practice Nurse : Locum Shifts in Manchester
- Practice Nurse Shifts Available in Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Shifts in High Wycombe
- Well Woman Practice Nurse - near Epsom, Kingston KT21
- Nurse Practitioner : Wakefield
- Nurse Practitioner, Worcester
- Practice Nurse : Liverpool
- Practice Nurse : Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner : Birmingham