Conference and Events Coordinator
Conference & Events Coordinator and Snr Conference & Events Coordinator
Salary £17000 to £19000 plus Bonus opportunities
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Conference & Events Sales Agent role involves a range of duties, including: taking enquiries and bookings by telephone and online, processing, amending and updating so that upon arrival the conference and event function requirements are accurate and all arrangements are made to the maximum satisfaction of our guests.
You will carry out showrounds, take advance deposits and deal with our varied and exciting events which may include conferences, meetings, exhibitions, weddings, private dining and party night bookings.
Attention to detail is paramount so that we gain a thorough knowledge of our bookers needs.
Following up enquiries, you will convert into sales ensuring maximum occupancy and budgeted targets are achieved on every occasion.
Proactively selling you will identify opportunities for upselling on every booking.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Conference & Events Sales Agent include:
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
* Analysing why customers behave as they do and adapts accordingly.
* Promoting effective relationships with customers and internal departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Looking for sales opportunities within the thinking and planning process
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Providing clear and timely information to customers and the sales department.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests
The successful applicant must have previous experience in hospitality working in a similar role in hotel or conference related environment with proven record of displaying attention to detail and demonstrating a high level of customer service.
Working in an administration/reception background you will be computer literate and able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* The Crowne Plaza Stratford upon Avon is a luxurious hotel, with recently refurbished public areas with a continental feel and 259 refurbished bedrooms.
We are located on the banks of the River Avon with a Riverside Carvery, Terrace Lounge and Bar, G's Bar, 14 Conference and Meeting Rooms with a maximum capacity of 550 delegates and Health and Fitness Centre.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Conference & Events Sales Agent position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
- Rate: 17000-19000 Per Annum Bonus
- Location: CV37 6YR, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Contact: Stevie Gray
- Tel: 01789 272808
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Conference & Events Co-ordinator
- Posted: 2016-10-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Kitchen Porter
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant / Bars Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Assistant Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie
- Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
- Part Time Food and Beverage Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Full Time / Part Time / Casual
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Member - 40 Hour Contract
- Bar Person - Casual Position
- Head Concierge
- Bar Supervisor
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Food and Beverage Assistant