QA Officer - Pharma - Trending Company
For one of the most exciting pharma companies of the moment we are looking for a QA Officer.
The company produces pharma products for some of the biggest companies in the world.
They have a solid base of national as well as international clients.
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop your network in the pharma industry.
Furthermore as the company is experiencing an incredible growth it offers the perfect chance to develop your career within the company and get promoted to more senior positions.
As a QA officer you will be responsible for the daily documentation as well as compliance with GMP and other standards of the industry.
You work with a great variety of products in a highly talented team with whom you can exchange experience.
It is a great learning environment to accelerate your career.
- Min 2 years experience in pharma GMP environment
- Experience with SOP and CAPA
- Background in bio-chemistry / biology / biotechnology
- Fluent in English
The company offers a dynamic position in a fast growing company.
You will get many possibilities to learn, grow and develop leading to more senior positions in the industry.
Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Officer, Kwaliteit, SOP, Batch Review, Validation, GMP, Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products, Pharma, Pharmceutical, international, Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start