Network Architect - Luton
Network Architect - Luton
9 Month Contract
My client require a Network Architect to Design and deliver a number of key network enhancements as part of a large scale infrastructure enhancement program.
Working to strict project milestones the role will require a close working relationship with other team members and stakeholders.
As a subject matter expert for the Network team you will take responsibility for the successful implementation of the network transformation project.
A hands on role that will also deliver low-level design documentation and technical governance for the project.
Working to the High-Level Infrastructure Design you will produce a low-level design for the core network and perimeter security, including rack diagram and patching schemas.
Designs will adhere to industry and vendor best practices whilst conforming to the client's compliance commitments, such as PSN, N3 and PCI.
Ensure the hands on delivery of the network transformation is to design and timescales.
Where required working with third party suppliers to provide assistance.
Provide accurate and complete documentation including configuration information.
Documentation will be regularly updated and reviewed in accordance with the target design.
Working and communicating with the wider team to ensure successful delivery of the overall project.
Where required supporting the operation teams through knowledge transfer and guidance.
Previous experience in a design and delivery role
Ability to make decisions and drive solutions
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Detailed design documentation
Data Centre migrations
Experience of large scale WAN deployments
Experience in Local Authorities/Government
Strong working knowledge of PSN, N3 & PCI standards
Cisco CCDE/CCIE Data Centre certification
Cisco IOS switching and routing
Cisco ASA Firewalls & VPN
Nexus 5k, 3k & 2k
Cisco IOS, Nexus and IOS
HSRP, EIGRP, OTV, VRF, STP, PVLANs, STP
HPE Virtual Connect
Fortinet Fortigate/FortIOS & IPS
Meru Wireless AP Controllers
Data Centre Virtualisation
Key words, technical Architect, psn, compliance, pc1, n3, vmware
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Java Developer / Senior Java Developer - Huntingdon
- Project Manager (e-Prescribing software implementation) - Home based with UK travel
- Project Manager - NHS Software Implementations - Home based with Travel
- Java Developer - Coventry
- Solution Architect (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Senior .Net Developer (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Implementation Consultant - Financial, Accounting, Payment Software - Home based with UK Travel
- Hosted Service Engineer - (not shifts) - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Customer Support Analyst (Application Support) - Altrincham
- Tax Manager Fully ACA / ACCA Qualified - Basildon, Essex
- Research & Development Tax Credit Consultant AAT Qualified - Litchfield, Staffordshire
- Time Served Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Welder / Fabricator - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Sales Negotiator - Liverpool
- Senior Technical Services Engineer - Leeds
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - London
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Senior Accounts Assistant AAT - Practice Experience / Nearly qualified ACCA/ ACA - Plymouth