Leisure Club Assistant
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Leisure Assistant role involves a range of duties, including: the responsibility for the smooth operation of the Leisure Club whilst on duty, ensuring that all leisure club users are trained in the use of equipment, guiding, supervising and updating members programmes as required, carrying out regular tests on the swimming pool and Jacuzzi, checking all areas of the leisure club on an ongoing basis ensuring the highest standards of safety cleanliness are maintained at all times.
You will also take bookings for classes, carry out show rounds and sell leisure club memberships to potential members.
Throughout your shift you will ensure the brand values and standards are delivered to our leisure club users.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Leisure Assistant role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have previous experience in a leisure club and hold a fitness related qualification, including first aid at work, pool responder and pool plant qualification, and be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* The Crowne Plaza Stratford upon Avon is a luxurious hotel, with recently refurbished public areas with a continental feel and 259 refurbished bedrooms.
We are located on the banks of the River Avon with a Riverside Carvery, Terrace Lounge and Bar, G's Bar, 14 Conference and Meeting Rooms with a maximum capacity of 550 delegates and Health and Fitness Centre
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Leisure Assistant position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational