TELCOMS OR DISTRIBUTION CONTRACT MANAGER
MONDAY - FRIDAY
£30,000 - £40,000
HEALTHCARE, PENSION, BIRTHDAY VOUCHERS, FREE PARKING
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of contract reviews with suppliers and customers and ensuring that the appropriate processes and procedures are in place to minimise risk to the business.
You must have proven contract management within the telecoms or IT industry.
You will be working for a very successful business that offers an excellent working environment, healthcare and pension.
- Managing contract activities such as review, drafting, negotiating terms and communication with Suppliers, Customers, Purchasing, and Sales staff.
- Ensuring up to date signed contracts are in place and on the supplier/customer side
- Liaising with sales staff to ensure that we can meet the contractual terms required for delivery, product presentation and logistics
- Ensuring relevant business areas are complying with terms and conditions of agreements
- Liaising with Company lawyers when drafting changes to standard terms and conditions and for drafting back to back agreements for the sale of new service products
- Responsible for agreements being communicated to relevant business areas.
- Liaising with the operations teams to ensure appropriate robust processes are in place
- Monitoring and reviewing financial impact of contract
- Developing internal working relationships with other teams and act as point of contact for colleagues on contractual issues.
- Implementing and maintaining a contract register
- Educating the business by training and developing colleagues in the contractual lifecycle, processes and procedures.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
- At least 2 years' experience within a Contracts Manager role.
- Experience of working in a complex product or services environment.
- Knowledge of Tender processes including framework agreements within a product distribution environment
- Broad knowledge of contract law applicable to supplier and customer arrangements, licence agreements and distribution / product proposition arrangements.
- Proven experience in supplier and customer relationship management involving Telecommunications/IT products and related services.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- GRADUATE MATHEMATICS CONSULTANT
- PARALEGAL - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
- Graduate Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Part Time Sales Executive
- Branch Administrator
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - BOOKKEEPING
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Marketing Executive (Travel Industry)
- Ecommerce and Marketing Executive
- SALES ADVISOR - INSURANCE
- Part Time Financial Administrator
- Client Relationship Administrator
- Mortgage Advisor
- Part Time Financial Administrator / Parraplanner
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive