Graphics Packaging Developer
Graphics Packaging Developer Required – Newport, Shropshire.
Dairy Crest is entering a very exciting period of growth focussing on investment and development of our existing strong brands including Cathedral City, Country Life and Clover.
We are now looking for a Graphics Packaging Developer to support communication between Marketing and Supply Chain, managing due diligence of design compliance, critical paths of artwork components and delivery to production sites.
Opened in November 2015, the Innovation Centre brings Dairy Crest’s 30 full time R&D staff together at one site, where they can experiment with ingredients, products and packaging while having access to come of the top food and farming research and equipment in the country – from the latest micro-analytical technology to development kitchens and packaging labs.
Graphics Packaging Developer Responsibilities:
As our Graphics Packaging Developer, you will introduce project briefings for all relevant Dairy Crest branded or customer own brand graphic packaging initiatives alongside taking the lead in ensuring all projects flow smoothly from initiation, through to satisfactory first packing.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing the critical path, and the artwork design cycle for all graphic packaging elements within their area of responsibility.
- Playing an integral part in the measurement, evaluation and subsequent continuous improvements to work process.
- Liaising directly with Own Label & Dairy Crest branded customers (marketing, origination, technical), and their nominated design /repro houses.
- Liaising with internal customers (Business Unit Marketing depts., NAMS, Packing Sites) and nominated Packaging / Graphic suppliers.
- Controlling all own Label & Dairy Crest branded graphic packaging projects within their area, from implementation, critical path management and packaging projects via central work process tools.
- Maintaining a flexible and dedicated manner to working hours necessary to ensure internal and external customers’ expectations are consistently met.
- Ensuring Project Tracking forms for all projects within the Developers area of responsibility, are correctly maintained from initiation through to satisfactory first packing.
- Ensuring key lines are generated/sourced, and subsequently supplied and adhered to during design cycle.
- Guarantee all packaging elements within the artwork design cycle are received, circulated, and comments/approvals collated and communicated.
- Making certain all critical paths are introduced, reviewed, and delivered to expectation.
- Checking all project costs are sourced, tracked, and closed off before project completion.
- Providing artwork generation function for Internal Stakeholders
The ideal Graphics Packaging Developer:
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be degree educated or equivalent, whilst also able to demonstrate good project management and leadership skills.
You will also need:
- Fluently PC literate (Word, Lotus Notes, Acrobat).
- First rate written & verbal communication skill.
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Initiative & ability to work independently
- Effective communicator & influencer
- Experience in packaging design and print management
- Competent in Adobe CS6 Illustrator and Photoshop.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Graphics Packaging Developer, if you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician