Our client based in Esher, Surrey are currently recruiting for a temporary Order Processor join their growing team ASAP on an ongoing basis.
This is an excellent opportunity that will suit candidates of a methodical nature with a technical mindset.
- Interpreting customer's requirements (both B2B, B2C and internal) supporting and providing a specification that achieves the client's objective, considering technical, design and budgetary aspects.
- Look to trade up and suggest alternative and additional products where appropriate.
- Managing quotations and offers: create offers in SAP complying with the prevailing 'Pricing and Conditions' policy, delivering quotations within the agreed SLA.
- Process quotations, orders, collections and service requests, verifying quantity, product and price, as well as the Warranty Policy and prevailing Pricing and Conditions Policy.
- Manage orders through to delivery, ensuring service level agreements (SLA) are met and the order management is conducted in an efficient and timely manner.
Following all policies and procedures, ensuring high levels of Delivery Services and On Time In Full.
- Collaborate with MRP controller to ensure efficient management of purchase orders and ensure that delivery schedule is met, inform customer and ASM about any delays or shortages.
- Continuously challenge and seek to improve our processes and service provided to our customers.
- Provide support and cover for all other team members, working as a team player consistently providing first class levels of customer service.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting, as required.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Listening and communicating
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- GCSE's including English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer services, selling or servicing technical products within the construction or engineering industry preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Office.
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP system.
- Technical ability
- Experience of working to standard processes.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Financial JD Edwards Analyst
- Part Qualified Accountant Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Sales Executive
- Audio Typist/Secretary
- Social Media & Advocate Marketing intern - French & German
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer