Norwegian Speakers for Medical Information
Medical Information Associate - Swedish Speakers, Global Pharma
I am currently recruiting for a globally renowned pharmaceutical company who are looking for candidates who are keen to join the pharmaceutical industry within medical information.
Whether you have worked in this arena in the past, or have worked in any other area within the pharmaceutical industry, this is a great opportunity to gain experience that can further your career.
Being a 12 month contract position, this role will allow you to gain a lot of experience within the pharmaceutical industry and within a short amount of time which will then give you further opportunity to progress your career, and quickly!
This company are one of the biggest companies in the industry and are heavily focussed on the progression of their staff's career, so you know that this company will committ to your success and development.
This is a position in which you will be allowed to work with patients and professionals in the pharmaceutical industry with a particular focus on the Norwergian market, hence the reason my client is looking for native Norwegian speakers.
You will also have a strong scientific background, ready to use the knowledge and experience you have gained through your scientific degree in the pharmaceutical industry and build a career.
Ideally you will already be living in the UK or happy to relocate to the UK for this position as it is based just slightly south of London.
For more information on this opportunity or any similar opportunities, please contact Chanel Hicken on 00 44 (0) 207 940 2105.
Alternatively, please email your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion about how I can help with your job search.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Practitioner Post - Good Local Authority
- Sales career in a market leading agriculture company
- Principal Consultant – International Travel
- Medical device person for a Fortune 500 company
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Fachtechnisch Verantwortliche Person GDP Schweiz
- Sales Rep.- Poland for Fortune 500 Medical company
- Win New Business As The Senior Ecologist
- QP in UK, EU QPs Welcome!
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed Term Contract
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Respiratory Physiologist – CONTRACT - London
- Crop Protection Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Clinical R&D Team Leader - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - CDD - Switzerland
- Social Worker-Pre Birth and Court Work-£36